Programming the TouchSlide with Arduino V0018
msproul -at- skychariot.com
Liquidware supplies the antipasto version of the Arduino environment. They have added
lots of cool features. Some useres either need to use the standard release or prefer to.
This is common for people (like me) that are using lots of differenent hardware.
This web page describes how to use the Liquidware TouchSlide under version 0018.
- Download this file touchslide.zip
- It must be placed in the HARDWARE folder.
On the Mac, find your Arduino Application and right click on it and select "Show Package Contents"
Open the following folders
- Unzip the file and place it into the "Harware" folder.
- Quit Arduino if its running and re-start it.
- You should now see 2 new entries in the BOARDS menu,